Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of School for Esoteric Studies apply whenever the site is accessed and any changes we make to the Terms and Condition will be reflected on this page. By using the site you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
School for Esoteric Studies makes every effort to ensure that the content of this web-site is accurate and up-to-date. If errors are brought to our attention we will correct them. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on material contained in this website.
In no case shall School for Esoteric Studies, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We allow you access to the site on the basis that:
1. You do not maliciously create registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site.
2. You may download and print extracts from the material published on School for Esoteric Studies site for your own personal and non-commercial use only. Providing that it is not used in a derogatory or misleading context. School for Esoteric Studies should be acknowledged as the owner.
3. You must not reproduce any part of the School for Esoteric Studies material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any form, unless we have indicated that you may do so. If you wish to apply for permission, please contact the School for Esoteric Studies.
4. Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
5. Publication of any material submitted will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make any additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication. You warrant that any material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
6. We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the service in any way.
7. If you have indicated that you wish to receive information and up-dates from School for Esoteric Studies, your personal details will be included on a database. You can unsubscribe at any time.
When you browse our site, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or in the unlikely event you were to violate our Terms of Service.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy.
1. Our policy is that we will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
2. We will invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the latest security technology.
3. We will respect your privacy and will not send unsolicited mail.
4. We do not store customer Debit & Credit card details
PRIVACY NOTICE AND GDPR
School for Esoteric Studies is the data controller for all personal data under the legal basis of Legitimate Interest governed by the General Data Protection Regulations.
To edit your preferences or to unsubscribe.
Clicking on links on our site may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.